If you’re searching for a Kegel machine that is fast and effective, consider the #1 doctor-proven Kegel exercise machine in the world. The Kegelmaster 2000 outperforms all other Kegel devices the market!
The Kegel exercises are named after Dr. Arnold Kegel, a gynecologist who discovered, through observing thousands of female patients that the muscles of the pelvic floor could be exercised like any other muscle in the body. After publishing his findings, many studies have come out to firmly establish his research. Dr. Kegel found that even after years of being weakened, these muscles could be rehabilitated.
Such exceptional findings these are for women. It is critical news, as these muscles act as a hammock, supporting the bowel, bladder, and uterus. The physical effects of these muscles being weak will usually start with urinary incontinence during muscle stress such as exercise, running, even coughing, laughing or sneezing. From there it can progress to more severe leaking, more often. It will also usually cause a loss of sensation in the vagina, making sex less pleasurable. The later stages of this weakening can result in Prolapse, where pelvic organs can bulge into the vaginal canal.
If you’re wondering why you would need a Kegel machine to do what your body can already do, the answer is simple: With no resistance, the Kegel exercise is simply not effective. While women have been told for decades that all they have to do is squeeze the same muscles they use when they stop the flow of urine, the truth is that if it were as simple as that, there would not be a current epidemic of incontinence.
There are 2 reasons why the Kegelmaster 2000 Kegel machine is necessary to achieve the best results:
– It is difficult for most women to isolate these specific muscles and, more often than not, they end up tightening the abdominal or anal muscles instead. Aside from not being effective for what they are trying to achieve, it can make incontinence issues worse.
– Even if you are able to isolate the correct muscles, this ends up just being a contraction of the muscle with no resistance. Kind of like trying to strengthen the grip of your hand by squeezing it with nothing in it. Resistance is the Key to reconditioning these muscles.
Compare the Kegelmaster 2000 with every other Kegel machine on the market and see why none of the others work:
– Ben Wa Balls. These were never intended for Kegel exercises. Over the years, someone in marketing decided to sell these under the guise of a Kegel exercise, which it is not.
– Vaginal Cones. While holding these cones within the vagina will give you the impression that they provide resistance, it actually takes a completely different set of muscles to hold these in place. They do not assist with Kegel exercises.
– Bulb or Air Pressure Devices. Although these do offer some biofeedback, they do not offer as much resistance as is necessary to strengthen the Kegel muscles.
– Electronic Pelvic Floor Stimulation. These devices are simply too dangerous to consider unless used in a physician’s office.
The Kegelmaster 2000 is the only Kegel machine that is the proper size, shape, and configuration to work the target muscle group. Learn more about the Kegelmaster 2000 Kegel machine by visiting kegelmaster.com.